At Access China we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site, providing services to you or communicating electronically with us.
This Policy is updated from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, IP address, operating system, access times, what browser you are using and other communication data.
- A number of websites within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates are tracked using Google Analytics. To view their respective privacy polices including the information collected and details on opting out, please use the following links:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information, complete a survey, or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products or services within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates, which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Personalise your experience.
If you are a previous or existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these products and services by any methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
Information About Other People
On certain parts of the website, you can submit information about other people. For example, you may be able to provide an email address of colleagues who may be interested in registering to attend an event. We will use this information to contact these people for the purposes of increasing event attendance.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal and non-personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, subsidiaries, related companies or affiliates.
We may also disclose your personal and non-personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
The websites contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and click stream information. For further information, consult their privacy policies.